We are committed to protecting the privacy and security of personal data. This policy tells you how we will collect and use your personal data, and what you should expect in respect of the personal information about you that we have collected.
1. Information collection: Information can be collected from you via data capture devices using cookies and understanding which pages you have visited on the www.maidenseahouse.co.uk site, enquiry forms and subscription forms generated by us. These forms require you to opt in. We work with social media and any information that you provide us with on these media channels is at your discretion.
2. Opting out: You may opt out of receiving correspondence from us at any time. Mailings that we send you will have an Unsubscribe button. Alternatively you can email us at email@example.com or write to us at Maidensea House, Brim Hill, Maidencombe, Devon TQ1 4TR.
3. Personal Information: The GDPR requires ‘personal data’ to be protected and stored compliantly for identification purposes. The following is information that we may collect about you from our website or from personal contact. We will not sell, rent or share personal data to any third parties for marketing. Your personal data is retained entirely for our purposes. • name • age • address and postcode • email address • phone number • IP address • web browser type, version and pages visited
4. Your Rights: You are entitled to access, update and have deleted any personal data pertaining to you that we hold.
5. Data Usage: We may use your information; • to respond to your enquiry and liaison during the booking process • to keep you posted on website updates and changes including improvements
6. Data sharing: We work with a number of third party organisations to ensure the professional running of the www.maidenseahouse.co.uk site. This includes mailing houses, IT developers, and office service providers. These organisations are also required to comply with the GDPR or similar compliance arrangements within their own country of origin to protect personal data